Woven Together In Love: Woven Wedding Band in 14k Two-Tone Gold
May 5, 2011 by Jacki Christopher
When a man marries a woman, their hearts are knit together for the rest of their lives. Your wedding band is a symbol of your love and commitment. This woven wedding band takes the symbolism a step further in reflecting the weaving together of your heart with your bride’s. It is not only your act, your decision, but God’s. He has knit you together and he will keep you woven—nothing on earth shall part you.
Express the unbreakable bond God is forming between you and your wife with this Woven Wedding Band in 14K Two-Tone Gold. The ring, which incorporates both yellow and white gold, is an attractive design that is attractively priced. You are also welcome to customize your metals—the ring is also available in 14K white and rose gold, 14K all-white gold, 18K yellow and white gold, and platinum. As you gaze at your woven ring, you’ll reflect on the story and the love God is weaving between you and your bride, and the many years of weaving that lie ahead of you.
You Might Also Like:
- A Wedding Band with Infinite Possibilities
- Sterling Silver Jerusalem Cross Wedding Band
- Celtic Blue Titanium Wedding Band
- TOP 10 MOST
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- The Real November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz?
- Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold Jewelry?
- Understanding the Price of Platinum Jewelry
- Certified Diamonds vs. Non-Certified Diamonds
- Rhodium Plating White Gold
- Jewelry Hallmark Guide
- The 4 C's of Diamonds: Which C Matters Most?
- Price of Gold Per Gram
- Platinum vs. Titanium Wedding Bands
- Gemstone Ratings