14K Two-Tone Gold Two-Halves One Flesh Wedding Band
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto
his wife: and they shall be one flesh." - Genesis 2:24.
The band is comprised of a yellow gold half and a white gold half that are permanently forged together as the ultimate symbol of the bond of marriage.
At every wedding, a new family is forged and our primary responsibility is to our new family, started by man and wife, husband and bride.
Apples of Gold Jewelry's Two-Halves One Flesh wedding band ring in 14k two-tone gold is a perfect reflection of this commitment in holy matrimony.
Wedding Ring Specifications:
- Band measures 7mm wide.
- Made in a comfort fit design.
- Available in women's and men's ring sizes, from 4-14 1/2.
- Continuous, unending design around band.
- High polished finish (brushed/satin available by request).
- Guaranteed 14k solid two-tone gold.
- 45-Day Return & Exchange Policy.
- Free shipping in the U.S.A. via FedEx delivery (global shipping available).
- This ring is individually made to order in the U.S.A.! Please allow 7-10 business days before shipping.
Can be customized with any combination of colors, such as two-tone, white gold, rose gold, etc. (by request, if not listed below).