An Average of 40% Below Retail!
No Sales Tax (Except in WA)
Secure Checkout

Hypoallergenic Wedding Bands

plain-titanium-bandThe top two choices if considering a hypoallergenic wedding band are titanium wedding bands and platinum wedding bands–and you don’t have to give up your sense of style when wearing either metal.

Pure Titanium wedding bands are perhaps the best overall choice if budget is a factor, as you can purchase a quality designer titanium wedding band for between $150 under $300 on average, whereas with a platinum wedding band, the starting price is usually just under a thousand and can go as high as a few thousand (although with platinum prices historically low in the past year, now may be a good time to buy platinum bands without going far over budget).

5mm Plain Platinum Wedding Band

If considering a platinum band, be sure to opt for a 950 grade platinum band (the highest grade of platinum available for jewelry). 950 grade is 95% pure platinum, and the remaining 5% is usually either ruthenium, iridium, or palladium. All three alloy mixtures will serve you well–and no visual or significant or practical difference is noticeable between the various alloy mixtures to matter.

The really good news: you don’t have to give up your sense of fashion and settle for a basic or boring ring with either titanium or platinum. Both metals offer many design variations, such as this braided platinum wedding band to the left or many more designs which you can view at the below links:

Designer Titanium Wedding Bands

Designer Platinum Wedding Bands

Related Posts

Jewelry Tips